Thursday, February 26, 2009

Twenty-Four Hours Of Plastic Pumpkins


Can I make up for a near two-month long blog void by posting a month's worth (i.e., as in & to wit: 28 posts not counting this one) of posts in one twenty-four hour period. Probably not because I have many different and fun things to do tomorrow (I have nothing to do tomorrow) but it will be a noble experiment however it ends.

Twenty-eight new posts will hopefully appear below this one at various points during the next twenty-four hours. They will be numbered. They will not appear in any particular order. They will not all of them be very interesting, but they will be... and being is half the battle.


EDIT: Okay, so I just realized that today (Friday) is not the last day of the month... tomorrow is the last day of the month. I thought it was today. Stupid February and its weird-ass number of days and its awkward 'r.' So pretend like this post is new and that the 24 hours are starting riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight........... now!


ANOTHER EDIT: Okay, so I got 18 posts done. Not bad. I'm okay with that. 18 is a good number.

No comments: