Friday, April 17, 2009

The Haunting Of Plastic Pumpkins


moan...groan....boooooo.....






oooooooo....aaaaaahhhhh.......ggrrrrrr.....



"Are you awake? Don't say a word, Theo! Don't say a word!"



"Don't let it know you're in my room!"



groaaaaan....ooooooooooohhhh......

Ha, ha, ha, ha, HA, HA, HEE, HA, HEE, HEE, HA!






"Take my hand, Theo!"


"Oh, for God's sake- don't scream!"


ooooooooooo..........................





"Do you think it's over?"



"Theo, you're breaking my hand!"



sob! boo hoo! sob!

gaaarrrrr.....aaaarrrrhhhh......

EEEEEK!



"This is monstrous! It's hurting a child! It thinks to scare me... well it has and poor Theo, too! Honestly, it feels like she's breaking my hand!"



grrrrrrrrrr.......aaaaaaaaaahhhhh.....

EEEEK! boo hoo hoo! sob!



"I will take a lot from this filthy house, but I will not go along with hurting a child... no I will not!"




"I will get my mouth to open right now and I will yell, I will yell, I will yell, I WILL YELL-"



"STOP IT!!!!!"


Gasp!


*click*









"What!?! What, Nell, what?"

























"Oh, God...."

"Whose hand was I holding!?!"


"That was me. Sorry."


2 comments:

Sam said...

I say this without sarcasm:
I'm unduly proud to have played a small part in this...

Ghostcat said...

Good payoff for the extended build up. What was the movie?