Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Color Me Goofy
























Hey, that's my name...



Hey, that's my name again! It's like somebody is trying to communicate with me across the decades.









Freaky puppy.







One time, some friends and me were at an amusement park and between us we laid down a couple hundred dollars on this game where you had to shoot Nerf balls at a stack of milk bottles and try to knock them over and we never could knock them all over, but we were just b. s.'ing and having a good time and the girl that was running the game couldn't believe that we weren't getting upset and yelling at her because we weren't winning and I realized what a crap job it must be to stand there all day and get yelled at by a bunch of dumbf***s because they didn't win a stuffed Tweety Bird.




No comments: