Sunday, October 07, 2007

Batty

I adopted a Hallowe'en pet today because, well because I could... I found Pumpkin at Bunnyhero Labs which I found via Frankenstein's Fun House which I found via the Wonderful Wonderblog...

"It's the Circle of Blogs
And it moves us all..."

Anyways, here's my new furry friend-


Her name is "Pumpkin" and she loves moonbeams and soft jazz and night-blooming flowers and if you click on that "More" button you can even watch her eat an annoying old fly. It's so cute the way she follows it around with her-"

"Eeep! Oh hey, PJ... heh... you kind of snuck up on me there!"

"Well, that's okay. So what have you been up to today?"

"The neighbors? Gosh, I haven't seen any of the neighbors all week! I wonder-"

"Gleek!"

"I, uh... I never said they wouldn't... ummm... hey, have you seen my new virtual pet? Her name is Pumpkin and she loves moonbeams and soft-"

"Yep!"

"Excuse me?"


"Thanks!"

"You did?"


"Sure!"


"Matchitehew?"

"Cool. So, what does he do?"








"I.......... was really just wondering if he ate flies or something."


"Not really. I-"


"I don't think it really matters-"

"I don't think I need to put that in the-"

"Okay, okay! Sheesh!"

Everybody should leave their computers turned on when they go to sleep.

"There! Man, you can be so weird some times. What does it really matter if-"

"Aaaaannnnd he's gone."

"We are definitely cutting back on his sugar intake."

3 comments:

Monster-Maniac said...

Haha, cute!

The Pirate Chaplain said...

I found your blog by accident and I'm glad I did. I haven't laughed so much in a long time. I love Plastic Jack! Very, very cute. But I'm going to be shutting off my computer tonight, just the same.

Steven Altis said...

PJ thanks you, but he's a bit perplexed about why you would both use the word "cute" to describe him... he thinks of himself as more "ruggedly handsome" then "cute." In fact, he says that he would like to show you both just how ruggedly handsome he is in person. He's asked me to ask you to please email us directions to your homes, along with a copy of the layouts of each of your houses, with the cutlery drawers and sleeping areas clearly labeled. He also wants to know what kind of security systems you own. He's very inquisitive!